For this assignment, set up the algorithm to show what you want to do (follow my model of showing input,
should be included as a separate attachment.
- Problem #1: Take in the high temperature for a day and the low temperature for a day. Display the average
temperature for the day.
- Problem #2: Take in the high temperature for a day. If the temperature is 70 or above display a message
that says it was a good day otherwise display a message that says too cold.
- Problem #3: Take in the height and width of a rectangle. Output the
calculated area and perimeter using the appropriate labels.
- Problem #4: You need to take in the price of four items a customer bought, determine the total price
before tax, determine the tax using the tax rate of 2.5% and then determine the total price after taxes.
Remember that percentages need to be converted appropriately. If
the total is more than 50, display a message that says you spent more than 50, otherwise display a message
that says you did not spend more than 50. The output should show the total price before tax, the tax and
the total price after taxes and the message.
- Problem #5: You need to calculate an employee's pay. To do this you will need the information below.
Test this problem with information about an employee who did not work over their contracted hours and again
for an employee who did work over their contracted hours. Both scenarios need to
be included in the algorithm model.
- the number of hours the employee worked
- the number of hours the employee is contracted to work before the
employee receives overtime (for example, the employee might be
contracted to work 35 hours and only receives overtime for hours over
- the pay per hour
- the rule for calculating over time is double the pay per hour